Sunday, January 23, 2011

Endless Joy: I Cannot Teach The World The Most Important Thing

I love to teach.

I want to teach the world the most momentous thing.

But I seem to be only able teach the world how to get stuff.
The deepest wisdom is to know God, be humble, and GIVE
(love God and love others)
The world will only do this to GET things. It's all selfishness.

I must turn it on its head and give with faith and see what happens- no idea how to do that.

The World wants its goal. It uses its strategies to achieve its goals.
JOY is the ultimate selfish goal, but it cannot be won by worldly means. Only happiness, which is fleeting, comes from worldly strategy. We are too often chasing happiness, grasping at the wind. Read all of Ecclesiastes.

Worldly strategies allow us to achieve things that make us LOOK happy and successful, but they do not change our inner experience. They do not assure joy.
 12 People who work hard sleep well, whether they eat little or much. But the rich seldom get a good night’s sleep. -
Ecclesiastes 5:12 (New Living Translation)
So, I say:

Become stupid.

Make your strategies to Love, Give, and have Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment